So now I’ve finished proof-reading the book, and I must say I’m glad I did. I found roughly twenty minor errors (mostly typographical ones) that I hadn’t noticed while reading the manuscript on the screen. Tomorrow I’ll update both the print and the Kindle manuscript, then I consider the files final and upload them. I still have to add a description too, but ah well… Maybe I shouldn’t fret too much about this description, but instead let the book speak for itself. Today I also got the idea that I should source the images I’ve used for the book cover and interior, even though just about all of the material was free to use. The image credits are now up at .